In today’s time, people have come quite a health conscious. With each passing day, people are discovering numerous alternatives to stay healthy. Not only teenagers but people from every age group are now shifting towards healthy alternatives to keep them going. Tea is one of the regular and common products of everybody’s life. People nowadays are thinking of a healthy replacement for tea. Black tea is one of the finest and healthiest replacements for regular tea. Black tea helps in improving heart health, gut health, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels.
At Halmari, we offer Assam’s best collection of various teas including black tea. To know more about black tea’s advantages, let us proceed toward the benefits of black tea.
Before knowing about the black tea benefits, let us find out how the production of tea takes place. There are mainly two types of tea production, orthodox and non-orthodox. The latter is also known as CTC (Crush-Tear-Curl, method). Orthodox tea is loose-leaf tea that is produced by the orthodox method. The traditional method of tea production involves withering, plucking, rolling, oxidation and firing. And the production of CTC is also the same as orthodox but performed much more repeatedly.
Some advantages of black tea are:
- The key factor of black tea is that it acts as an antioxidant. Antioxidants work as combating free radicals. Antioxidants are also helpful in removing free radicals. However, antioxidants in green tea are different from black tea. This difference is due to the oxidation process that is involved in black tea production. If you wish to buy orthodox black tea, you can visit Halmari tea stores online.
- It gives protection from atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis is a plaque buildup in the arteries. This can be the initial stage of certain diseases like heart disease, stroke, and kidney-related disease. It is a notable fact that black tea contains caffeine and that is why three cups for a day would be enough for an individual. So if you want to add black tea to your daily routine you can easily buy orthodox black tea online from Halmari tea stores.
- Black tea is also helpful in lowering the risk of cancer among people. Particularly people can prevent or lower the risk of cancer on the skin, breast, and prostate.
- Black tea works as a protector against diabetes. A study has revealed that regular consumption of black tea contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidative factors in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Some other major benefits of consuming black tea are, reducing the risk of blood pressure and rheumatoid arthritis. It also gives protection against Parkinson’s disease.
If you think all these benefits are required for you then you can buy Assam black tea online from Halmari tea online stores.
Stomach inflammation and its causes
Stomach inflammation or gastritis is a condition when there is an irritation, inflammation, or erosion in the stomach lining. It can be acute or chronic depending upon its causes.
Here are some reasons for stomach inflammation or gastritis,
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Chronic vomiting
- Any type of stress
- Usage of certain medications such as aspirin or some anti-inflammatory medicines
- Infections from any type of virus or bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori and Bile reflux
Here are some symptoms that may show up when there is a condition of stomach inflammation.
- Pain in the upper area of the abdomen
Is black tea a helping hand for those who suffer stomach inflammation?
We have always heard people consuming tea whenever their stomach gets upset. As we have already read about the certain benefits of black tea, one of them is also that black tea can be helpful in conditions like stomach inflammation. It is believed so far that drinking black tea whenever they are feeling inflammation in their stomach can give them relief.
Black tea is rich in tannins which shows that it contains anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidants. It also promotes a good digestion system in the human body. Black tea is helpful in relieving stomach aches and performing heavy digestion.
Consuming black tea also keeps the person hydrated. It balances the amount of water in the human body to some extent. It is believed that people who suffer from constipation should go for black tea and they might get rid of their constipation to some extent.
Stomach inflammation can be a condition that may require medical help depending upon its symptoms and severity. It is believed that black tea is a helpful aspect for people who suffer from stomach-related diseases. It is an ideal situation if you purchase black tea from Assam. It is the world’s largest tea-producing state. You can buy Assam-based black tea from Halmari tea company online. It is ranked 9th in the whole world for overall tea outcome. You can scroll and explore many options of tea available at Halmari Tea Company!